Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm here

Don't worry,my friend..
I knew it's not worth at all...
That's why when i heard about this,
I don't have any feels...curious
If it's not belongs to us, it will never be...
same as you...
I knew that you have been suffered a lot in the past...
I really hope that you could let all of these stay far far away from your life
No point to stay at the same place,
to dream for a person which you know he won't come back to you anymore
Just let him go, far far away from you...

I knew he is going off from Malaysia soon..
I knew that you feel like wanna say farewell to him on that day where he is going to leave
Although I hope that you could join us,
But I don't want to influence your decision...
Just go ahead...
No matter what's your decision at the end,
I hope that it's from your heart, k??
Don't let yourself regret..
There is only a chance for you, also the last chance at the same time...
I'm here to wait for your answer ya =)
You said that seems all people around you going to leave
But don't you ever forget,
I'm still here for you...
Even we can't meet very often,
I'm still by your side...
Accompanying you to start it all over again...
Stay cheerful and strong!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment