Friday, October 31, 2008

Hair-Cut

I went for my hair cut today...My dear and I searched for the hair salon...Luckily we met dear's dady and he told us how to reach that salon that i wanted to go...We went round and round for quite a long time by walking... -.-

I was quite satisfied with my hair cut this time although it was quite short...I miss my long hair leh T.T Anyway,I was quite comfortable with this hair style...At least I won't feel hot with this short hair..hehe..It's time to change..hahaha
Very paiseh to my dear waiting for me for an hour there...but, it's dear's responsible what..hahaha..Oops =X

We joined AMC's 70th Anniversary at night...The ticket cost RM20 per person...There were lots of shows and performance by the students...I enjoyed the High School Musical 4 soooo much!!! wow~ they had shown us HSM4 which haven't shown in cinema yet..lolx..They used all kinds of balls such as basketballs, handballs, volleyballs and netballs in this special performance..WELL DONE to them!! Suddenly think of wana perform on that stage which full of lightnings and enjoyment with frens!!! wahaha..


High School Musical 4


After bathing, mr Dai called me... We had a long, nice chat...he called till lack of credit...funny la...haha..anyway...thanks for calling and your morning calls lately... without your morning calls, I think I'l be late in my working place and my dates..haha.. add marks for you la!! =P

3 comments:

  1. how's ur new hair style look like?
    why not u post up some pics?lao gong wanna see leh..hehe..
    high school musical 4?even the one showing in cinema i also not yet watch leh..hopefully it still showing after my test la..
    enjoy ur life there..miss ya!

    ^_^文侨

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm...dun let u c la.. bleh =P haha
    yeap!! HSM4 in amc concert!! wahaha
    yea lo..hope so..real nice la!!
    really hope that u'l still have this chance to watch it in cinema after your finals..
    miss too!! hope can c u soon ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. cut liao aa?duckduck got hair de meh??i wonder~~

    ReplyDelete