Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Obedient Girl

Woke up late today cz too tired after coming back from pahang yesterday midnight...After my lunch, my sis planned to bath my doggie,Bobbie...This was my 2nd time bath for him...What a responsible host!! haha.. While bathing Bobbie by applying dog's shampoo, he kept on shaked his body!! OMG !! My sis n I got wet...Looks like 3 of us bathing together...Then we laughed out loudly together...haha

After the dog bath, I found that the floor of my house compound need to be cleaned... So, we started to wash and brush the floor using Clothes cleanser powder...Funny la...haha
I accidentally splashed the water from the graden hose to my mamy's car...heh heh...Suddenly, I thought of why not we washed the car since it was wet already...

We grabbed the cloths, soap and pail outside...For being fair, we washed both mamy's and dady's cars to avoid arguements between them...so clever(reli bo ai bin)..kakax!! I saw a dead frog on the road...yer..really cant stand of it..A flat dead body after getting under the car.. as what people said of "mati katak"...It' true!!

After being the car washer, we also swept the compound ouside my house which full of dry leaves...wah...this section real tired~ It took us a long time to finish sweeping those dry leaves...We swept and chat happily at the same time...Suddenly, an indonesian kakak came out from her host' house and saw me...she praised me that "wah...rajinnya".. I asked my sis whether the kakak thought that i'm the new maid or not=.=" cz my popo's maid just gone back 1 month ago

A busy yet happy day for me!! Long long time didn't "gotong-royong" with sis...We had a wonderful day today!!! One-Day-Obedient-Girl !!! yeah!!!

3 comments: