Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Thanks, Pris dear

Pris dear brought me to my ex workplace today.. I introduced her as my husband to my ex malay colleagues, Kak Mas & Kak Laila.. They always think that my husband is a guy, but end up bringing a girl to meet them..they half pengsan~haha..Both Kak asked me 2 go back 2 work this saturday for half day, i wish i could go, but i'l be outstation.. haiz.. no pocket money liao lar.. T.T

After some chat with both Kak, I brought Pris dear to have a look at the Oxigen tank, which we called it as the Chamber.. It is a place where the diabetes patients go into it for their wound recovering.. The whole process takes about 2 hours.. There will be a nurse who accompanies the patients to go into the Chamber; another nurse will stay outside it to control the pressure of this Chamber.. 6 patients are the max who can go into it

Then came to afternoon session !! Pris, 2sis n i went 4 badminton at stadium ipoh.. We booked the court for 2 hours.. This was the 1st time 4 of us went out for sport!! 4 silly girls played 2 hours non stop, not even have a rest to have some drink or to refresh ourselves.. thats y there is a pain on my fingers now.. n my dear had waist pain liao.. sob 4 both of us... but it's real fun !!
I had a wonderful day today!! Really thanks to my dear, Pris for bringing us out... She is the one who accompanied me through this long long sem break (3 months), if not, i scared i'l 发霉 at home liao...haha

4 comments:

  1. wah so good adearlike that,hardtoreplace her place to be your dear i think,nvm

    then i being er nai for u~~
    (buter nai for gals rite?wondering how a bee be a er nai...er nai bee?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. walau eh.. wat er nai -.-"
    er mi(honey) gt la..kakax =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. your husband is a girl
    strange

    ReplyDelete
  4. who is eel???
    ah mian??
    @.@
    strange oso..haha

    ReplyDelete