Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Remember




Time past rapidly, i had left secondary school few years aready.. It fulled of our memories there.. I remember that there was one day, raining cats and dogs.. but we stil climbed over school's wall to enjoy the view of the rain outside our school.. I knew you wasn't happy that day.. We ran along the road under the heavy rain... I ran after you.. but suddenly u stopped... You cried and squatted under a tree... It wasn't a perfect canopy for both of us.. There were stil big drops of rain dropped on our body... I heard you cried badly... I just squatted down with you... After you have thrown out everything to me, I can't stop my tears from falling down my cheeks... We hugged tight for a long time under the tree...I remember... We cried together til a car stopped by... The kind aunty turned down her car window, advised us to stay far away from the tree so that we would not get harm by the thunders... thanks a lot aunty, but you have spoilt our romantic environment... lolx


Do u stil remember ur 16th birthday night?? That night was the most memorable time i spent with you.. I'm sure you won't frorget about it right? cause you told me you had a wonderful birthay that year.. real happy to hear that...If you are happy, I'l be happy too... please remember that for me.. When we walked back to jusco from tesco, we splashed water on each other from my water bottle... Whole body wet!! What a memorable day for me !! haha !!!






But... one day...you gave me a letter .. The letter gave a bad sign to me.. You said that you cant love and care about me anymore.. Because you love me too much, so you have decided to leave me.. You said that i need to be indepedent, can't always depend on you.. and said that i did not treat you sincerely, din't care about you... The most sad thing was, you return to me the x'mas card which i gave it to you, cause you think that i'm not sincere for sending you this card.. I felt hurt.. I have been seacrhing and chosen that x'mas card specially for you... But, this few words hurt me lots.. I planned not to tell you the truth, cause i knew that there was no use to do so.. I kept quiet... not even reply your letter.. There was a handmaked keychain attached to the letter.. You have started to make a key chain to me since we met each other.. I knew you have put lots of effort making this little pink chain key for me.. There was a little ringing ball under it too.. You even bought an original key chain to make a study of it, so that the little key chain will look nice.. I really appreciate it a lot.. although you havn't finish making it, it will stil look perfect for me.. at least, that is your sincerity for me.. don't worry, I'l keep it nicely.. Thanks a lot, my dear fren !!


Although now there is a crash between us, but you will be always in my mind.. We are stil good friends now, but, we are not as close as last tme.. We have chosen our own road to walk through, chsoen our own life... Before we are friends again, I felt that my life isn't wonderful without your existence.. Til one day, you found me back, talked to me.. That time only i knew that you was hospitalised few weeks ago because of your lao mao bing.. I felt pain in my heart.. Can you please take good care of yourself ?? I was really worried about your health that time.. Just simply because you are my best fren, so, I don't ever want to lose you.. I can't imagine if you are not here with me again...






Your bday this year, I decided to make something special for you,besides a present.. So, I end up writing a poem to you which related to us using our own name, poem named as Our Journey.. I wish you like it ^^ It sounds :-



C andle lights on mooncake festival

H appy birthday 0803 at pizza hut
A lways hanging around while in 2ndary sch

I nk inside my memory...

S tep through smileys n laughthers

I mmortal everlasting relationship

A ging past but nvm take away d bond

U ntil d end of our lives...



T wins frens in dis big x2 world

E mbrance once happy or down

A part life but hearts connecting

N ever ever 4gt SUFES journey...



T hinkig of u no matter where I m

A dmit that u r important 2 me

N umb while loving u...



K ey in our journeys throughout 5 years

H appy 2 meet u as my lao gong

A round whenever u need me

I nsprire ur spirits 2 stay happy



N ote that u r owaz in my mind

I deal friendship that I'v oledi owned

N owonder u r here

G iving out love 2 me...


Thats what I want to let you know, You are so important to me..
All the best in your life
miss you so much.. love ya ^^

























1 comment:

  1. erm,act i duno should i leave a comment here,coz i dint know what happen between u n him..
    it make me touching,even i seldom touching by reading throught the english word,u make me feel deeply think of it~~haiz,i cant being like you,still can be good fren,my ex..she really hurt me alot,coz i love her so much,the thing left is only memories btw us...
    i love ur poen my fren,i really hope that u will found ur true love in one day~~
    wish u happy always~~muacksss!!!

    ReplyDelete