Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Can't You???

I straight away went into popo's room once I reached aunty's house..
I walked closer to her
I called her and told her that I were there for 3 days
She replied me with a little smile =)

She was laying on her bed for the whole day except going to bathroom coz she cant walk anymore..not even able to take a few steps
The only transport for her is just the wheel chair
She looked weaker and weaker when time passed
Every time when she wana go to toilet, she had to get an aid from kakak
It's not convenient for her to travel all the way through the hall, dining hall and kitchen before reaching toilet

Aunty told me that we had to solve this inconvenience
We must let popo to have a matong which attached to the wheel chair, so that it's more convenient for her
But, the problem is another aunty were not allow us to do so
When my cousin brought the matong wheelchair there, you asked her to bring it back to her home..

Why not you just let my popo to have it yet it was ready for her to use, no need you to buy it
We heard from kakak that you said it's smelly if popo settled her business in her room
But, it's not correct to say so, coz kakak can wash the matong after popo settled everything
I really don't understand...
can't you just tahan for 6 months before popo switch to other places???
popo getting older an older
Can't you just let her to have a comfortable yet a convenient life in this unwilling situation???

But, I know that we can't blame you oso coz you have your own right since popo are staying with you now
I stayed there for three days..every time popo pressed the emergency button, kakak was busying with the kitchen work, there was no one come to her aid
you were busy with your business, uncle was not around and cousins were playing around
I was wondering whether popo being neglected when aunty n I are not there;
wondering whether all of you go into popo's room to see her at least once a day or not

Furthermore, popo's skin was ruined coz of the pampers that she are wearing for 24 hours!!
It had started to bleed.. I'm sure you feels very pain
Me n aunty walked to the pharmacy to buy medical cream for you, hope it's effective

I felt pain in my heart seeing my popo's situations
My aunty cried when chatting with me...
She said to me that she felt that only me n my sis care about popo all the while among all popo's grandsons and daughters
I was happy to hear that but I felt that I'm not that good to take care of popo also
I felt sad after all...

Anyway, I really hope that at least I can take care of her needs when I see her again...
popo,take care ya...
I'll go to visit you again if my dady planned to go back this weekends...

2 comments:

  1. it make me think back when watching the money not enough 2...really heart pain when that scene that the popo getting into laorenyuan~~
    what can u do now is more caring to ur popo,take a good care of her ya~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah.. a jeff gor gor ah..
    u reli fast reply leh XD
    good good..haha
    ya.. i gt such feelings oso wen i watched it..
    kie..i'll

    ReplyDelete