Monday, November 17, 2008

I need your trust

Actually, I don't like to have quarrels with you
But what I've said to you that day was just what I think of you
Why can't you just trust me??? Just a little bit will do..
I admit that I kept all secret from you last time
but, not now anymore
Sometimes, I'm trying hard to have a good communication with you
to share everything to you
but I know it's difficult
I really don't know what's the problem now
is that you worry too much about me??
or I can't let you to have the trust on me??
Please let me know if there is anything that you are not satisfy with me

I would like to know about this
I did nothing wrong for choosing to go for a visit
I was just felt like going out to relax
there was nothing else
I'll behave myself
please...
I need your trust, dady...

2 comments:

  1. Quarrel is not the way in solving problem. Proved by action to ur parent that u are behave yourself all the way round. try to stand on ur parent situation to think on behalf of them.they're not worry too much, is that they have not yet perfectly know about ur growing.be patient always when dealing with parent.as u said, u would need a good communication with them in order for them to give u the "trust". it's time dependent actually, and it's ur responsibility to put more effort to closer the relationship with ur family.blaming would not make any changes,understading is important.
    jia you lao po!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx for caring lao gong..
    I'll try to do so..
    =)

    ReplyDelete