Sunday, November 2, 2008

Teh = my killer

I can't even sleep for an hour last night T.T
I'v drank a cup of teh ice during Swen's bday celebration... I felt like wana drink teh on that time and I tought it would not be a problem for me to drink it...
but it end up... oh no..........
I was awaked the whole night where all of my family members had slept..
I tried my very best to sleep, but still I didn't feel tired at all
I was suffering the whole night for not sleeping...
It was a good experience for me...
I think i may scare of drinkin teh at night again...haha

3 comments:

  1. then y not calling me to chat ler?i also not sleeping well yesterday~~haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. aceh..din say earlier eh..
    but i cnt sleep d whole nite wor, u only not sleeping well -.-
    ish ish

    ReplyDelete
  3. ceh,if u called me,then maa wont sleep de lor,haha~~
    i think its a jie kou lor,think of someone izits??

    ReplyDelete