Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I've changed, but I'm stil the same

Few days ago, someone said that I've changed too much...
yea...I did changed since I stept into uni...
I'm no longer a "super" dependent girl...
Since I broke up last year, I used to tell myself that I have to look forward...never looking back again...But I think I'm wrong...It worths nothing to look forward coz of somebody but not for myself...
You have reminded me that, sometimes, we have to look back so that we won't lost anything that belongs to us...
ya..you are right...thanks for telling me that...
I really hope that I won't lose you again...
Anyway, even how I've changed, I am stil khai ning!!
I am who I am...
I am stil the one who stil need your ears to listen to me,
need your smile...need your courage...need your heart rather...
still wanna depends on you like what I did last time...
There is something that will never change...
That's you...I still care about you much...
You wont understand...You won't know that how much I've suffered coz of our friendship...
Something hidden behide our story...something you'll never know

6 comments:

  1. Finally you appear!!haha,its a long long time since last post,happened lots of thing to you too(right?haha)

    ya,you are still khaining,the 38 n happy khaining!!haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =.=""
    38 ur head la..bleh =P
    thx for supporting..lolx

    ReplyDelete
  3. meimei,
    seems like u faced smth unhappy b4....
    but since u dare 2 face n looking back that won't lost anything that belongs to us...that means u already take it as experience already...thats good 4 u...
    add oil ya...n since u already found ur xinfu...so blessing both of u la..

    ReplyDelete
  4. gor gor =.="
    thx ya..i jz knew dat u blogging too..oops..haha
    nw i go 2 add u lo..
    hehe..yaya =)
    add oil too!!
    miss all of u vr much..
    c u soon ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. emmm....
    english again...
    T.T
    hehe...
    change or no change also same la....
    do wat u should do now...
    change when u need to change...
    dunno wat i said...
    语无伦次ing....

    ReplyDelete
  6. @.@
    owaz 语无伦次 de you..
    beh tong la..bleh =P

    ReplyDelete