Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Uni killers T.T

Assignments really killing me...!!! I have lots of assignments need to be done in few weeks time yet I'm still wasting my time for other silly stuff... There is 1 illustrator individual assign and 2 photoshop individual assign which is under Multimedia Tools for AV are waiting for me...

Besides, there is conceptual design assign which is the typography individual assign and we are required to create a band of our group members to design a CD cover...Our 1st idea was being banned by lecture and our group have to think of another group name,concept and the design of the CD cover... We have just get our 2nd idea done, I hope It would be fine and won't banned by lecture again...

For Copywriting subject, we have to advertise TESCO!!! It's not easy to think of the ads, billboard and TV commercial... Our group has gone to TESCO Kampar,TESCO Ipoh and Giant Ipoh for survey but we find out nothing much about it...All the answers given by the customers were the same as what we have known...TESCO ads are really bad as the lecturer said... So, what we need to do is to change customers' perception on TESCO!!! and to create a good ad for it... Really headache...

For the coming weeks, there are still more and more assignments given by lecturers... I'm wondering what's the Japanese assignment that we have to do...

I'm gonna faint coz of all those assignments...!!!

Please!!! It's time to calm myself down and to start my assignment now!!!!! Don't waste time anymore!!! I must get over it !!!

GAMBATEH for myself !!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Well you see. u are pretty normal.....coz you still know how to ask yourself to calm down and ganbateh for yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalor..
    calm down..
    gambateh lar as i am the same here.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey kha loon..
    haha..i hope i'm still normal lo..
    lolx

    hey deric..
    thx o..gambateh too ya!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on la...first year only mah......

    If first year also not normal, how final year? :P

    ReplyDelete