Wednesday, March 4, 2009

MISS

When I'm happy and feel joy, my sister will share my happy stories with me...

When I'm feeling down, she's always my patient listener, even she's busy with her things and I'm long winded, she won't neglect me...

When I'm sad and I cried, my parents will be the first who come to me... to console and to give advice to me...or even bring me out to have a walk by car so that I will feel better...

When I feel disappointed on something that happened in my life, they will cheer me up, telling me that it's just part of my life, there is still a long long way to go...

When I'm sick or not feeling well, they will call me to make sure that I'm fine in hostel...

Whenever I face any problems, they will always stand beside me to support me, to make me feel that there is still someone who cares about me when I'm alone...

My family is so important to me... even I make them angry, at last, they will still forgive me... just because I'm their daughter...

i miss my home so much, wish to go back to see them immediately...

and I love my family just simply because they are my loved ones...

2 comments:

  1. 你很不好咯﹐一直讓她們擔心
    記得要活得開心點﹐
    別讓關心你的人心痛知道嗎

    ReplyDelete