Sunday, July 19, 2009

Miss You Much


When you walked away, I stared twice at your back where your shadow had dropped into my heart at that moment...

I wish there was a camera to capture on...Just to remember what is the last scene of us...

I wish that you could turn and have a look at me once more, before you go...

I wish so much to chase you back after you've walked away, but I knew there was no choice for me, you still have to go in the end... That's the cruelty of the reality...

Later on, I've chosen to proceed to the place where I belong to, without looking back at you again...

I kept my sadness then...
Remained in my heart...

The distance had made me breathless yet missing each part of our time when you are not here with me... It had seriously drove me crazy in this night...

I miss the time when your cares are always there for me every time I need them,
I miss the time when we are staring each other without any replacements,
I miss the words when you whispered to me,
I miss your shoulder where I wish to cry on once I feel lonely,
I miss your embrace where I miss you so much that you can't ever imagine...
At last, I've forced to wait for you again...
see you

1 comment: