Friday, October 24, 2008

I wish

I wish i knew what are you thinking about...
sometimes, you just make me speechless...
I wish I am there for you when you are not feeling good...
but, the problem is, I found that it's difficult to talk to you..
I wish I could go into your heart, and find the answer that i want...
Please stop testing me... I am really tired of being tested by you
You shoud know how I think , don't you???
I hope we can keep our "ego" away
I know it's difficult for you to do so...and me too
anyway, I'l try to do so..
I know...once there is hope, there will be a disapointment
I hate this kind of feeling... I will never and ever want to try it again
I wish there was 1 more chance... just 1 last chance for me...
once i choose the road where I belong to, I'l never look back again...
I wish this road will never come to me...
I really wish so.....

No comments:

Post a Comment