Saturday, October 25, 2008

It isn't over yet

May be it isn't over yet..
just feel like there is something still hanging around, haven't really settle it properly..
I think you have misunderstood of what I really want to tell you..
I hope there is an opportunity for me 2 explain it clearly to you
Of course we are frens..
I apologize if I really frightened you yesterday..
Don't say sorry to me, coz it's not all your fault...
Tired of seeing the word "sorry"
If sorry meant everything, If saying sorry can settle all matters, If saying sorry to me can make me feel better, If sorry really can make you feel sorry,
Then, only u say it to me, it's not too late
I've make it clear yesterday night, although I'm really not sure of what are you thinking about actually
But, at least, you take this seriously...
Dear fren, just let it be la...
Let time shows us everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment