Saturday, November 8, 2008

19th

19th bday, I had a wonderful bday that I ever had before!! Lots of surprises came continuously throughout this pleasant day!!

Bday eve

At 11 something on 4th Nov, while I was ironing clothes in guest room, sis suddenly knocked at the door.. When I turned to the back, I saw familiar look… that’s my DEAR !!!!! She was standing outside the room!!! Wah~ I felt so surprised till I shouted out loudly and hugged her!!! =)

I was so happy that she was here with me before 12am!! I never think of she’ll come to my house cz she didn’t mention about it at all!! All of my family members knew that she’ll come to stay one night, except me!!! Wow!! What a big surprise for me!!! So touch~

She presented me a handmade bday card and a Padini shirt !! It was the shirt that I wanted to buy few months ago but I think it’s too expensive so I didn’t buy it!!! She knew that I love it very much, so she searched for S size for me, but it was already out of stock in Ipoh… The promoter called KL branch to ask for the stock!!! So, the shirt came all the way from KL to my hand @@ haha…




designed by DEAR





Inner part of the card



Real thanks to her !!! How nice to have her as my dear…hehe ^^ Sharp on 12am, I received a call from Wen Chiao.. haha.. He was the FIRSTone who called to wish me… I chat and laughed so loudly in the call… omg~ my first impression has spoilt!!! T.T lolx… After that, my dear and I chat till 3am only we went into our dream that night…

Lunch time


On my bday in the afternoon, my dear fetched me to Parade to meet my lao gong for lunch as my bday celebration… After dropping me, she proceeded to Jusco to watch HSM3 with my sis for the 3rd time -.-"

I was replying fren’s message via hand phone while I stepped into the shopping complex… Then, there was a guy who was working there said “hi” to me with a “friendly smile”… I looked up to him and continued my message typing, didn’t bother him…

But then, when I walked pass him, He shouted at me loudly using Cantonese “ yi ga zou mie wo!! yan dei tong lei say hi jek mah!! hou leng mie yi ga!!! ” All of his colleagues and the customers were looking at me!!!! I was very shocked that he shouted at me!!!! I was so angry!!! I just turned back and stared at him, then went up 1st floor using escalator…

I was thinking that it was not compulsory for me to say “hi” to you yet you are just a silly stranger!!! You are not my fren right!! Why should I say “hi” back to you??? I knew he thought that I was not giving him face to reply him!!! Really speechless…Suddenly, I felt that I’ve lost my confidence after his last shout… I found a seat and sat there, thinking back what he has shouted at me… don’t know why, I don’t feel like seeing anyone else that time except my self-confidence… but I can’t find it… I looked down and sat alone on the seat for quite a long time…

Where is my confidence which I had all the while??? I can’t find the answer that I want on that moment… don’t know why I just lost my confidence because of his words… He had influenced me…

I walked to mcD to wait for my lao gong… But when I saw her, I felt much better and I had my confidence back again…lolx… I told her that I’ve met a stupid guy… I can’t control my tears from dropping out but I stopped it immediately… She was so angry that thinking of going to Parade to scold him… She was still the same as before, like to protect me once I get into trouble… Anyway, I appreciated it… After our chat, we had lunch at Brewsterlane cafe…

We ordered 1 plate of Japanese style chicken and pork chop each and a green tea ice-cream besides drinks … We can’t stop chatting cz we didn’t meet each other for a long time… We talked about what had happened recently in our lives… Had a wonderful time with her !!




Lao gong n I !! =)



Japanese Sytle pork and chicken Chop!! It's SOUR~~ >.<






Green Tea ice-cream ordered by lao gong!! so tasty~!! ^^




After our lunch, she accompanied me to wait for a bus to go back home… After I had my seat on the bus, the ticket checker came to me, she said that the bus was not passing by my staying place… OMG!! I don’t care at all, cz my dear was waiting for me at home… The ticket checker didn’t take any money from me @@ This was the first time I had a free bus ride!!! It was a bday present for me!!! Thank you aunty!! Hoho~ =P

Dinner time

My dear, sis and I had planned to have dinner in Horoscope Café… But, when my dear parked in front of that café, we found that there was a sign board “To Let” sticks on the door… Alamak~!! We laughed loudly together!! Luckily we were not standing in front of that café only we realized that!! Haha!!

So, we changed our plan to Momo café… We ordered Set Diner(dear), Yee Mee(sis) and Singaporean Bihun(me).. What a big plate of food they given to us… We took some photos ^^








Lovely Sis n I =)








Pris and Sis =)








A big KISS from dear -^^-



While we were chatting, my dear received a call and walked out from the cafe immediately… I was wondering why she was using mandarin to speak with her fren since she often use Cantonese -.-"

I got the answer after she sat back on her seat!! My sis poked me, and I turned my face to her, I saw ah muk standing beside my sis!!! WOW~!! Really frightened me!!! I almost jumped off from my chair!!! He didn’t mention that he’ll come to find me at all!!! I was so SURPRISE yet happy seeing him cz I thought that I don’t have the chance to see anyone of my Uni frens on my bday!!!

My dear and my sis laughed!!! They’ve pakat together!! They stole ah muk’s hp number from my hp contact list (>.<) to ask him whether he was coming to celebrate with me or not *.* He presented me a present and a bday card with those stupid wishes!! Ish!! Anyway, I like the present =P He drove off after a few minutes…


Then, I received a call from abo… I saw her walking in the café few minutes after her call!! Another surprise before my bday ended!!! Yey~!! =)


Back to home… I celebrated my bday together with my lovely dady cz his bday is the next day of mine…1st time celebrated with him!! We had our bday cake!! Almond cake bought by mamy ^^ We made our wishes and blew off the candles together!! Sounds funny.. haha =D







Almond cake from mamy...YummY~ ^^







Lovely Dady and I cutting our cake!! haha =D





p/s : Thanks to


Dear Sis and Pris for all of your surprises, presents and accompanied

Lao gong for the lunch and everything

Jeff for your cd and bday song (don’t tiong me ah =X I just help you to promote your bee~ sound =P )

Choon Hooi for your bday card (actually I’ve opened it before my bday..can’t wait..hehe..paiseh -^^-)

Lim for your wonderful comic

Wen Chiao for wishing me in time (laugh~!!)

Wei Leng for your present

Ah muk , juju, abo for your surprises and presents

Huang pey, Swen, my senior (ks), housemates, AV3 gang, camp frens, all my dear frens which contributed in my bday!!!

Appreciate all of them much!!! THANKS!!!

<3 ya ^-^



finally~~ I've finished writing this blog... phew~!! haha



8 comments:

  1. A nice and memorable birthday, hope u will appreciate and keep it forever!
    but i dun like the sentence to say that it was ur first and last birthday cake...??what is that? u're not going to have anymore birthday in the future? faster go and correct your mistake there.:(
    wish u to have a happy life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg,iwish im ur dear~~(the kiss kiss pphoto~~XD)

    ur dad birthday so closed with urs de!!haha,so ncie,can celebrate tgther~~

    lolx,dont promote it eventhought i know my voice is good~~XD

    happy happy duck ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wei khai ning ^^
    sheng ri kuai leeee
    dunno u got a blog
    haha!
    put a shout box le so tht can chat with ya hehe.
    happy belated birthday ya ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Derek,
    I'll appreciate it...hehe =)
    thx 4 telling me d mistake,It really sounds weird..haha..I'll correct it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeff bee,
    wish you are my dear a..haha..ban ban wait la..blek =P
    your voice good pulak~!! bo ai bin la you >.<

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey gackyz,
    so late only wish me T.T
    anyway, thx o..haha
    i'l put it later ya ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey, getting older. wts ur feel huh? anyways happy bday.. yet i noe i still older than you .. ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey axiaop,dun remind me abt my age la..ish ish..
    sure sad la..bt wen c u..i'l feel beter..
    cz as wat u've said, u r older den me..hahaha
    =X

    ReplyDelete