Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back to Kampar "peace" Life

1st Day

I followed ah muk's car back kampar after we bought alor star bus tickets...We had dinner together with my housemates at outside...Suddenly,one of my housemates shouted at me,she saw a disgusting guy passed us!!! ah muk suddenly laughed out so loudly!! haha..Then all of us just followed him @@ We have spoilt our impressions at that shop...lolx

After dinner, my roommate n I started to "gotong-royong"!!! What a dusty room after 3 months!! That's the most tiring thing !!! We discussed and arranged the placing of our furniture so that our room will look bigger and comfortable...haha...We even get opinions from our housemate =.=" I used about 6 hours to clean my room and arrange all the stuff @.@ A tiring day but still can't sleep well at night coz i was not used to my kampar bed...i miss my ipoh bed a lot...haha..I slept at about four something that day -.-

2nd Day

Woke up at 9 something in the morning...Went to ah muk's house after lunch...Once I stepped into his room, WOW!!! There was dead body inside (cockroach) haha...geli dao~ I were there chatting with his housemate and my friends coz felt boring staying in hostel the whole day =.= Dinner time coming again...long long time didn't dine in kampar, sounds fresh for temporary...Then, I saw the same disgusting guy passed behind us again !!! walau eh...every dinner sure meet him...Very unlucky !!! don't let me meet him in school tomorrow...ish...

Going to have my 1st class tomorrow, but still in holidays and langkawi mood...wahahaha =P
Excited to see my gang of friends again..hehe ^^

6 comments:

  1. lai lai lai,waiting u to go oo~~~wahaha

    siok dao~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. beebee..
    siok pulak..
    u dun ss thr la..haha =P

    muk..
    or what???
    don't spoil my market again la..
    ish ish...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haiz.. u all fun la.. can go...
    me..haiz...

    sad......

    huhu~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe..nvm la
    u join ur family la ya =)
    gt different feelings de...lolx

    ReplyDelete