Saturday, January 31, 2009

09 CNY

Just came back hostel from new year holidays...I felt that 09 new year past very fast...Everyone used to gotong-royong before new year but this year, but my family and I gotong-royong during new year =.=""

It was really tired...me n sis zining moved big stones from garden to car porch, then moved them back again to garden after we had cleared all the grass...On that time,I really hope that there were a guy appears infront of us to help us to carry those heavy stones...It was really heavy...help~~

On the 4th day of new year, there was a BBQ at my house for sis and friends...All of us busy preparing for it...Luckily there were only 8 of them who joined...lolx

5th day of new year, most of my camp friends came to ipoh to have "home visit"...haha...At night, there were karaoke sections from 8pm til 2am in K-Box parade...wow!! long period for all of us to sing...haha...but i didn't sing much coz I felt tired already =.= some went for boling and movie but me n wei leng went to have supper at old town...We waited for the mee for about 45 minutes and finished eaten it in not even 10 minutes...geram nya~!! we ate fast to rush for the bday celebration for ah muk,royce and jiko...but when we returned to K-Box, that's aready the end of the celebration @@ I only slept for 2.5 hours and woke up at 6.30am in the next morning to get prepared to go back kampar for my japanese class...

6th day of new year, leng joinned me and ah muk for japanese class coz he got no place to go except going school with us...what to do??? haha -.-"" Because my class rep was absent, leng signed his name as "Jo Ee"...luckily the lecturer dind't asked all of us to have self introduction...haha...after skipping the tutorial class, 3 of us joinned others for hot spring in sungkai...what a HOT hot spring bathe we had!!!!! lolx....

Thanks for those who organized and participated in this new year ipoh trip...thanks to all friends who provide transport for us...see all of you in 团拜if I can join it ^^




I've made this blog short, coz my eyes going to close already...really tired...hope i could have a nice sleep tonight...same to all of you ya...sweet dreamz...Z

3 comments:

  1. happy to meet you guys..
    so wish u have a prosperous and healthy new year..
    and sure..a good relationship until..forever..

    happy valentine's day~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a nice sleep ya my fren,hope u happy everyday~~miss you oo~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. take care ya girl.
    i'm glad to be part of ur the trip member as well.
    hope that we gona have our next trip soon.

    ReplyDelete