Friday, February 6, 2009

Nowadays

Nowadays, really happened lots of things among my friends and family...
how bout myself??? I was very busy with my assignments, busy listening 2 others' problems, busy controlling my own emotions ...

It has been few weeks I didn't contact my good friends, I knew one of them will think that I've forgotten her, but I really didn't...coz you are always in my heart...I don't know how I should tell you this, I know you won't listen to me...

There were some problems having among house mates also...I don't know I should presence in their problems or not, but I really do hope that It will be settled soon...We are one big family throughout one year plus...I do not wish to have any quarrels among us...Cheers 1467!!!

Suddenly, I think of my family, I miss them much... Few days ago, daddy called me... The first thing that he said was that I didn't phone them when I'm in Kampar...He asked me to be careful in Kampar too...I admit that I really seldom phone them and meet them... I was sad that I didn't do my part as a good daughter... I always busy with my own things and neglected them... I was sorry about that...I've decided to go back home tomorrow after my Japanese class...wish to see them soon...my popo hospitalize during new year time...see her suffering all the time coz of serious stomachache...haiz...

I found that this semester was a tough one... There are lots of assignments need to be done...2 weeks at least 1 assignment, yet I can't install the illustrator program into my laptop... there are 2 illustrator work waiting for me now... I have to use my friend's lap top for temporary... Even the pointillism which required us to use dots to have our drawing done, takes me more than 15 hours...tomorrow I'll have Japanese test =.=

Because of the japanese class is on Saturday, I don't think I'll have time to go back home every weekends T.T

It's been a week I didn't update my blog, that's what happened nowadays...We can't run away from reality even we try hard to escape...

1 comment:

  1. be brave and all will get well soon,cheers up my lovely fren!!
    always care about ur family by ur heart~~

    hope u can settle all ur prob soon

    ReplyDelete