Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Is that wrong???

Recently,you make me feel that everything I did was wrong...
Everytime when I make my decision, I was thinking of you...
I will ask you whether I should do this or that, that's my respect for you...
Always trying hard to find out what is in your mind and whether your opinions are totally different from me or not...
I always thinking of what is call right and wrong in my life...
I have my own opinions and decisions, do I???
I remember that one of my uncles smiled to me and told me that "It's a learning process...It's time for you to learn it...I experienced it before...It's not easy, but you must learn it...That's nothing called right or wrong"...
I will take this as a guidance...thanks a lot, uncle...
I hope to go back to hostel now... I miss my kampar life where I have my own right to choose what I like and don't...

1 comment: